This recipe for dairy-free chocolate milkshakes is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Allyson Carter. To qualify, the recipe includes Coconut Milk Beverage and Coconut Milk Ice Cream by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Dairy-Free Chocolate Milkshakes
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Just use caution, and ensure that the ingredients you purchase are free of these top allergens.
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage, chilled
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate syrup (such as Ah!Laska or Santa Cruz Organic)
- ½ teaspoon dairy-free caramel-flavored syrup (such as Torani, or Date Lady Caramel Sauce for all natural)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.