This granola cobbler recipe comes from the ladies over at Stark Sister’s Granola. While we do recommend you pick up some of their hearty and natural granola, you can obviously swap out another granola in a pinch.
This is a great alternative to all the sweet cakes and cookies that turn up around the holidays. It’s a healthier and incredibly easy to whip up! Try it with a scoop of vanilla dairy-free ice cream on top! Or enjoy along with some dairy-free yogurt for breakfast. Yes – it’s that healthy!
Special Diet Notes: Granola Cobbler
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, soy-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 12 cups peeled & sliced apple, peach or nectarines (or any combination of these)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup maple syrup (or a little less if your fruit is nice and sweet)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups granola (such as Stark Sisters Maple Almond, Maple Raspberry Blueberry or Nutty Maple Molasses Granola)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine fruit with maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into shallow baking dish or dishes. Bake 45 minutes or until fruit is bubbly.
- Take out of oven and spread granola on top. Return cobbler to hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm or room temp. Top with dairy-free "ice cream" or eat as is. You will be greeted with cries of delight! Yum.