Special Diet Notes: Baked Bananas with Cinnamon
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly.
- 3 bananas quartered
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon raisins or currants
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Arrange the bananas in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Combine all the other ingredients and pour over the bananas. Bake,uncovered, for 15 - 20 minutes or until the bananas are lightly browned and bubbling. Put 3 banana pieces in the center of each dessert plate and spoon sauce over them.
- Enjoy as is, on top of oatmeal, or as an ice cream topping.