This Chocolate Cherry Chunk Shake recipewas shared with us by Blue Diamond, the makers of Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage. It’s rich and ultra creamy!
Any frozen fruit could be used. Try raspberries or strawberries or even white chocolate chips.
Special Diet Notes: Chocolate Cherry Chunk Shake
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
For a nut-free chocolate cherry chunk shake, swap in rice, oat, coconut, or other nut-free milk and dairy-free ice cream.
- ¾ cup dairy-free chocolate milk beverage (like Almond Breeze)
- ½ cup cherries, frozen, whole, pitted
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate syrup
- ⅓ cup dairy-free vanilla ice cream alternative
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips into blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour into tall glass, sprinkle with chocolate chips.