Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free Chocolate Fondue
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 1 (10 oz) bag Enjoy Life® chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance margarine (contains soy) or Spectrum shortening
- ¼ cup Lundberg Farm’s brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- ¼ cup water
- Place margarine, brown rice syrup, vanilla and tapioca flour in a microwavable container.
- Heat mixture just until butter is melted, stir to combine ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips to butter mixture, stirring until combined. Mixture will “seize” and form a ball.
- Add water and stir until smooth.
- Keep warm and serve with fresh fruit, cookies, or anything you’d like. Enjoy!