This easiest ever chocolate fudge is another fantastic recipe from VegCooking.com
Special Diet Notes: Easiest Ever Chocolate Fudge
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. Optionally nut-free.
- 6 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 3½ cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup sifted cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Lightly grease a 5-by-9 inch loaf pan using a little of the margarine.
- Place the remaining margarine, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and soy milk in a heatproof mixing bowl or the upper part of a double boiler. Place the bowl or boiler over simmering water and stir until smooth. Add the walnuts, if desired.
- Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan. Chill thoroughly and cut into squares.