This easy pie crust is perfect for your favorite pie – sweet or savory!
Special Diet Notes: Easy Pie Crust
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1½ cups pastry flour (can be white or whole wheat or combo of both)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup oil (extra-light olive or canola)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or plain non-dairy milk alternative
- In a large bowl place all of the dry ingredients.
- Add oil and orange juice, mix with a fork
- Pat into 9-inch pan with fingertips. If pre-baked crust is desired bake at 425 for 10 -12 minutes.