Special Diet Notes: No-Bake Vegan Brownies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, plant-based, vegan, vegetarian, and top food allergy-friendly.
- Combine cocoa powder, Sunbutter and brown rice syrup in a large bowl.
- Stir in chopped sunflower seeds. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and canola oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds, stir. Continue until all the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add vanilla to melted chocolate and stir.
- Add melted chocolate to remaining ingredients. Mix until dough pulls away from the bowl and forms a ball.
- Pour mixture into 8-9″ round pan, smooth out and chill for 15-20 minutes. Then share with friends and family, and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- note: Store in refrigerator.
If not allergic to peanuts and / or tree nuts, feel free to sub in your favorite nut butter.