I can’t speak for everyone, but I know that I am truly grateful for this vegan O’ Henry Bars recipe from Sarah Hatfield at No Whey Mama. Thanks Sarah!
Special Diet Notes: O’ Henry Bars
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
Use certified gluten-free oats if needed.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup dairy-free margarine
- 4 cups oatmeal
- ½ cup Karo corn syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chunky peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together. Add the oatmeal, syrup, and vanilla and mix.
- Pat into a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread this mixture on top of the oatmeal layer and let cool.
- Cut into bars.