This peach pudding recipe originated from an article by Kate Lawson of The Detroit News. It’s delicious as is or can be made into a creamy ice cream! Be sure to use the milk alternative that suits your dietary needs.
Special Diet Notes: Peach Pudding or Ice Cream
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, optionally nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 4 cups fresh, sliced peaches
- 1 cup vanilla dairy-free milk beverage
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Spread sliced peaches on cookie sheet and freeze for 4 hours. Place peaches and remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Serve immediately or freeze for 30 minutes for a firmer texture. Serves 4.