These easy pumpkin candies are made with just 5 ingredients! They get richness from shredded coconut and are made with real pumpkin puree.
Special Diet Notes: Pumpkin Candies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Powdered sugar, to coat
- Put the coconut, pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a medium pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick, or until it reaches the medium-ball stage (238 to 245ºF).
- Turn the mixture out onto a greased sheet or parchment paper to cool.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and roll it in the powdered sugar.
- Set each candy in a paper mini muffin to serve.