Raw Berry Vegan Cheezcake
This recipe was featured in the Foods Alive newsletter, but it is originally from Hallelujah Kids.
Author: Hallelujah Kids
Serves: 24 servings
- 2 cups raw almonds (unsoaked)
- ½ cup pitted dates (I prefer Medjool)
- ¼ cup grated coconut (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt (or Himalayan)
- 4 cups raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours, then drained)
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- ¾ cup raw honey (or agave/maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and process with the S-blade. Press about 1-tablespoon into cupcake liners.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend using the S-blade until smooth and thick. Pour onto crust.
- Place ½ cup dates and 2 cups of strawberries in food processor and blend with S-blade. Pour over ½ of cheesecake. Repeat with Blueberries and pour over the other ½.
- Set in freezer for an hour or more, serve frozen.