Sarah, No Whey Mama – This rhubarb dump cake recipe was given to me by Mrs. Taylor, our favorite farm stand owner. I scribbled it in pencil on the back of a church bulletin that was in the car. Two years later, that is still how it is filed in my recipes.
Special Diet Notes: Rhubarb Dump Cake
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, and peanut-free.
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 package (4-serving size) raspberry gelatin
- 1 package yellow, dairy-free cake mix
- ½ cup dairy-free margarine, melted
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Spread the rhubarb in the pan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the rhubarb and the cake mix on top of the gelatin. Pour the margarine over the cake mix and the water over the margarine.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.