These triple chocolate cupcakes are ultra decadent and perfect for chocoholics! To top it all off, you could pull together a simple ganache in no time, so with chocolate in coming from the cocoa powder, soymilk, and chips, that would turn these into quadrouple chocolate cupcakes! Talk about a reason to celebrate, no matter if chocolate week has truly been declared by some official source, or just some chocoholic looking for a good time.
Special Diet Notes: Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate dairy-free milk beverage
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- ½ - ¾ cup dark chocolate chips, lightly tossed in flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and line medium cupcake tins with papers.
- Begin by mixing all of the dry ingredients a medium size bowl. Combine all the wet ingredients in separate bowl, EXCEPT VINEGAR.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients while stir until everything is combined, but be careful not to overmix - A few lumps are okay.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips, and now add the vinegar and quickly stir in.
- Pour batter into the pans and immediately put them in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 14 - 18 minutes.
- Allow them to cool in the pan for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.