This simple vegan fudge is made with healthy ingredients, but tastes so rich and decadent.
How to mix up your vegan fudge:
- Mint chocolate: add 1/8-1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Berry: swirl in a handful of chopped berries
- Coconut: mix in a few tablespoons of shredded coconut
- Nut butter: omit the cocoa powder
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Fudge
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. Optionally peanut-free.
- ½ cup unsalted almonds ground up to fine powder in coffee grinder or almond meal (available at TJ's)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter or any nut butter
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon agave nectar or brown rice syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a pan and press into shape. Refrigerate over night.