This recipe for dairy-free hot fudge sauce was a “5 minutes or less” entry in the Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Tailynn Ramos.
For richness without butter or cream, this dairy-free hot fudge sauce uses So Delicious coconut milk beverage, coconut oil, and coconut flour!
Special Diet Notes & Options: Dairy-Free Hot Fudge Sauce
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, nut-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Whisk together coconut milk, oil, and flour in a small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Bring to boil. Whisking occasionally. Once it starts to boil, whisk constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Serve overtop your favorite SoDelicious coconut milk ice cream!