This recipe for low-fat ranch dressing is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Moriah Geller. To qualify, the recipe includes Coconut Milk Yogurt by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Low-Fat Ranch Dressing
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally food allergy-friendly. Just be sure to pick a mayonnaise that suits your special diet needs.
- ¼ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Plain Coconut Milk Yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (use a vegan mayo for vegan and egg-free)
- Garlic salt, salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dill, onion, lemon juice and mayo.
- Whisk in garlic salt, salt and pepper, to taste.