This recipe for dairy-free vanilla bean cheesecake is a “sweet” entry in our March Recipe Madness Contest, created and submitted by Anita Archibald. To qualify, she uses 8 ingredients or less, including Almond Milk Yogurt by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/march-recipe-madness-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Dairy-Free Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Greek Cultured Almond Milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ ground almonds (almond meal / flour)
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon seeds scraped from vanilla bean
- 1 cup raspberries, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pink sanding sugar
- 2 chocolate butterflies (Melt dairy-free chocolate in ziplock bag, snip one corner and pipe desired butterfly shape onto parchment paper. Let harden in book that has been propped open to create flying wings)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix vanilla greek cultured almond milk with sugar, ground almonds, eggs, and vanilla bean seeds.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes, or until firm. Let sit 24 hours in refrigerator before serving.
- Remove chilled cheesecake from pan, slice and, if desired, add sanding sugar, butterflies and raspberries for garnish.