This recipe for deep, dark chocolate fudgesicles was submitted by Emily Vallozzi as a Sweet entry in the BIG Snackable Recipe Contest (entries are now closed, but the winners will be announced on that post!).
The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now via PDF, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo or Google Play: www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
Don’t let the warm weather slip by without savoring some dairy-free dark chocolate fudgesicles. This recipe is dense with chocolate chips, enriched with chocolate milk beverage, and spiked with creamy dairy-free yogurt for a little probiotic punch.
Special Diet Notes: Dark Chocolate Fudgesicles
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free, vegan / plant-based, and vegetarian. Just use caution in selecting your chocolate chips! Enjoy Life has tasty allergy-friendly options.
- ¾ cup dairy-free semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1 6-ounce container So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Cultured Coconut Milk
- Pinch salt
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small sauce pan on medium-low heat, while whisking constantly, until just melted. Add in the milk beverage and increase the heat to medium; bring to a gentle simmer, stirring constantly and remove from the heat. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the vanilla cultured coconut milk and salt until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours until hard.