This dairy-free popsicles recipe is a “dessert” entry in the So Delicious Dairy Free 3-Course Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Anita Archibald. For a creamy frozen yogurt vibe, she uses Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt and Dairy-Free French Vanilla Coconut Creamer from So Delicious.
Anita says, “Delight and WOW your family and company with impressive designer dairy-free popsicles. Simple to prepare with dairy free ingredients, these scrumptious creamy treats will no doubt encourage compliments. Just think of the reaction when you tell everyone…you made them!”
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/so-delicious-dairy-free-3-course-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Frozen Yogurt Dairy-Free Popsicles
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free, tree nut-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 6 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer
- 2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Pina Colada Cultured Coconut Milk
- 10 cups large fresh strawberries, hulled or ¾ cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- ¾ cup crumbled dairy-free digestive cookies (or crunchy dairy-free cookies of choice)
- Combine French Vanilla Coconut Creamer and Pina Colada Cultured Coconut Milk and spoon 3 tablespoons into each popsicle mold. To achieve the diagonal stripe, put the molds into the freezer on an angle, maybe propped up with some peas or other items in your freezer.
- Pulse strawberries in blender until small chunks remain and add honey. Pour 2 Tbsp strawberry puree into each mold, covering frozen strawberry mixture, propping up at the same angle as before until frozen.
- Combine crumbled cookies and ground flax seeds with melted butter. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture into each mold or until full. Freeze.