Special Diet Notes: Baked Catfish
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free.
- 1-1/2 lb catfish fillets
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning, such as Tony Chachere’s (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place catfish in an 11×9 inch glass baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top catfish with garlic, cajun seasoning and lemon juice.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.