Gluten-Free Fish Fingers
- 500 g (1 lb) deboned firm white fish (flake or swordfish)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g (1 cup) almond flour
- Oil for frying
- Cut the fish into finger lengths.
- Beat the egg, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the almond flour onto a flat plate.
- Dip the fish into the egg and then into the almond flour, turning it to cover all sides.
- Pour some oil into a non-stick frying pan and heat until hot.
- Place the crumbed fish fingers into the frying pan and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.