This Moroccan grilled chicken recipe is another five star option from the South Beach Diet Online.
Special Diet Notes: Moroccan Grilled Chicken
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free.
For gluten-free: use gluten-free couscous or sub quinoa or brown rice.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (5.8 ounce) box dry couscous
- Red Pimiento Sauce
- Combine the oil, oregano, allspice, cumin, cloves, and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts and cover with the olive oil mixture. Cook on a preheated grill over medium heat for about 30 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced. Remove from the grill and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to package directions. When the couscous is ready, divide it among 4 plates. Thinly slice each chicken breast and fan over the couscous on each plate. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the sauce over each chicken breast.