Oven-Fried Flax Chicken Breasts
- 6 T dijon mustard
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ c fine whole wheat or gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 T ground flaxseed
- 2 T sesame seeds
- 4 chicken breast halves (I used boneless skinless)
- 4 t oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl season mustard with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, flax, and sesame seeds.
- Brush chicken with mustard on both side, then role in flax mix to coat well.
- Arrange chicken bone side down on greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle each chicken breast with 1 t oil.
- Bake for 25-35 min or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.