These raw vegan brownies are perfect for summer! They’re made with wholesome ingredients and there’s no need to turn on the oven. Just 5 ingredients and a food processor needed for this fudgey decadence.
Special Diet Notes: Fudgey Raw Vegan Brownies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, raw, and vegetarian.
- 1½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 9 dates
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- 1 tbs vanilla extract or vanilla beans
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Place in square glass pan and smooth it out.
- Put in fridge overnight. Consistency is thick–almost like fudge.