This recipe for Greek yogurt roasted cauliflower is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Moriah Geller. To qualify, the recipe includes Coconut Milk Yogurt by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Greek Yogurt Roasted Cauliflower
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally food allergy-friendly.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, mustard, garlic, spices, and salt together until smooth.
- Put the cauliflower florets in the bowl and toss with the yogurt mixture until fully covered with the mixture.
- Place the cauliflower on a greased baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges brown.