If you’re tired of overly sweet drinks, blend this wintry dairy-free white margarita into the mix. It’s virtually sugar-free, and has those popular sour notes of a traditional margarita. As is, the recipe is actually keto-friendly. But if you prefer to use a little real sugar on the rims, have at it! We don’t judge.
This dairy-free white margarita recipe with photo was shared with us by Zevia.
Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free White Margarita
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto-friendly.
- 2½ cups ice
- 12 ounces coconut milk (see Coconut Milk Note below)
- 12 ounces silver tequila
- 1½ cans no sugar lemon lime soda (used Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters)
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- Shredded coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Granulated sugar-free sweetener, for garnish (optional)
- Cranberries or pomegranate arils, for garnish (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Add the ice to your blender. Pour in the coconut milk, tequila, soda, and orange extract. Blend until smooth.
- Rim six glasses with granulated sweetener and/or coconut, if desired.
- Divide the mixture among glasses and garnish each with cranberries or pomegranate and rosemary, if desired.