Jazz up that plain turkey or chicken sandwich with this tangy herb mayonnaise. It also works well as a lunch box dip for vegetable sticks or potato wedges, and can even be thinned to make a quick salad dressing.
This lemon herb mayonnaise recipe with photo was shared with us by McCormick Seasonings.
Special Diet Notes & Options: Lemon Herb Mayonnaise
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, and vegetarian.
For vegan and egg-free lemon herb mayonnaise, use your favorite vegan mayo. We like Vegenaise or Just Mayo for recipes like this one.
- ½ cup mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise (for egg-free and vegan)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.