This potato milk requires only a small amount of labor, and relatively quick production time.
Special Diet Notes: Potato Milk
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 3 cups hot/warm water
- 1 large potato (equal to 1 cup diced)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup slice almonds (for calcium)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup to sweeten
- Peel and boil potato in the 3 cups of water with a little salt. Reserve the cooking water, and add enough warm water to total 4 cups. Add the water, potato, vanilla, almond slices, and honey/syrup to a blender, and blend for approximately 5 minutes. Strain through a tea towel or cheesecloth.