This recipe results in the equivalence of a 14 ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and is perfect for recipes.
Special Diet Notes: Sweetened Condensed Milk
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- ¾ cup white sugar (try evaporated cane sugar for more nutrients)
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of soy milk powder
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until thick, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool before using.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.