Pasta with Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
This recipe is from Levana Kirschenbaum, author of the cookbook, Levana Cooks Dairy-Free!
Author: Levana Kirschenbaum
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 pound farfalle, boiled until just tender, ½ cup of the cooking liquid reserved (rice (for gluten-free) or soba noodles great too)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large bunch basil, leaves only
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes, briefly soaked, squeezed dry and thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup tiny capers
- 1 cup oil-cured olives, pitted and halved
- Toss all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve at room temperature.
Pingback: » Chef Eve 101 (almost) Makes: Pasta with Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil » Eve's Wine 101