I’m excited to share one of my favorite treats with you, no bake crumble topping! I simply love crisps, but sometimes I don’t want to deal with baking. So I whip up this raw, grain-free topping for dairy-free ice cream, fresh fruit, and in this case, to make a peach crisp yogurt parfait!
The idea came to me when Silk asked me to whip up a recipe for #TopItTuesday using their new AlmondMilk Yogurt. It contains 5 to 6 grams of protein from pure, creamy almond butter, and comes in Vanilla, Peach, Strawberry, Plain, and Dark Chocolate Coconut.
Unfortunately, their AlmondMilk Yogurt is apparently so awesome that my local stores can’t keep it in stock! However, Smith’s (a Kroger store) did have Silk’s Non-GMO Verified Soy Yogurt Alternative available, which meant the peach crisp yogurt parfaits were on!
I found the dairy-free yogurt alternatives on the top shelf in the dairy section at Smith’s. Do you see that gaping hole in the photo above? That’s where the AlmondMilk Yogurt will be returning to!
This post is sponsored by Silk, but the peach crisp yogurt parfait and no bake crumble recipes are my own loves. See their store locator to find out where to buy the AlmondMilk Yogurt and the Soy Yogurt Alternatives. They also have COUPONS available!
Recipe Notes: Peach Crisp Yogurt Parfait
I picked peaches for this recipe since stone fruit is such a quintessentially summer fruit. However, you can layer on whatever fruit looks best. I’ve enjoyed this no bake crumble with all types of fresh berries, diced apples, and even pears.
You can also mix and match your yogurt flavors! I chose Peach Mango to stick with the flavor theme. But for a lower sugar option, you can use Plain.
I did stick with coconut sugar, which has a mellow sweetness. You can swap in your favorite granulated sweetener if desired. This crumble topping works well with brown sugar, cane sugar, and maple sugar. I haven’t tried any of the low sugar or sugar free alternatives, but granulated 1:1 options should work well.
Special Diet Notes: Peach Crisp Yogurt Parfait
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar (can substitute brown sugar or your granulated sweetener of choice)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coconut oil (can substitute sustainable palm oil)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla flavoring (non-alcoholic extract)
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Put the almond flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla and whisk until coarse crumbs form. Use 3 tablespoons oil for finer crumbs, 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) for chunkier, firmer crumbles.
- If desired, whisk in the sliced almonds.
- Dump the mixture onto parchment paper, spreading it out a bit, and place it in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the crumble from the freezer and break up any large chunks. Store the mixture in an airtight container or plastic bag in the freezer.
- Layer the yogurt, peach, and crumble in a parfait glass or bowl. I like to finish with a little crumble on top.