Updated! This recipe for chocolate no bake cookies was an entry in the March Recipe Madness Contest we hosted a few years ago for So Delicious. It was created and submitted by Maria Gentry as a sweet, 8-ingredient or less recipe. We’ve updated Maria’s instructions for clarity and added a less sweet option based on our own trials.
Maria says, “These chocolate no bake cookies are super easy to make and so yummy!” Her recipe reminds me of the No Bake Oatmeal Cookies recipe at Gluten Free on a Shoestring, but with a peanut butter chocolate twist.
Special Diet Notes: Chocolate No Bake Cookies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, optionally peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and optionally top food allergy-friendly.
- Put the sugar, coconut oil, milk beverage and cocoa powder in a 4-quart saucepan and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Place the pan over medium heat and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut or seed butter, oats, and vanilla until combined.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto wax paper.
- Let cool until set. Enjoy!
More No Bake Cookie Recipes
Salted Chocolate Chunk No Bake Cookies (vegan, gluten-free & soy-free)
No Bake Power Cookies (vegan, gluten-free & allergy-friendly)
Pure Strawberry Macaroons – No Bake Option (vegan, gluten-free, paleo & allergy-friendly)