This recipe was created by Brad Wolff.
Special Diet Notes: Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- ¼ cup canola or sunflower oil
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon liquid lecithin
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1 14oz can full fat coconut milk
- 8oz Galaxy Classic Plain Veggie Cream Cheese Alternative
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup agave nectar
- Graham crackers, for serving, optional (use vegan or gluten-free graham crackers if needed)
- Put the oil, xanthan, lecithin, and spice in a small bowl and whisk until the xanthan is dissolved.
- Pour the coconut milk into a blender along with the cream cheese alternative, pumpkin, and agave.
- Blend on high 30 seconds
- With blender still running on high, slowly pour the oil mixture into the blender
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are thoroughly blended
- Set blender container in a refrigerator to cool for 2 hours
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's directions
- Serve immediately or pack into a freezer container and freeze for several hours
- To serve, scoop ice cream into small bowls. Optionally top with graham cracker crumbles.