This recipe for super spring smoothies is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Bridget Collins. To qualify, the recipe includes Green Tea Coconut Milk Ice Cream and Coconut Milk Beverage by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Super Spring Smoothies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally top food allergy-friendly.
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage
- 4 ounces So Delicious Dairy Free Green Tea Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 1 lime, grate the zest and use all of the juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (approximately 3 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh, clean baby kale leaves, stems removed (approximately 1 ½ ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint (approximately 6 full leaves), plus additional for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth and pour in to two 8 ounces glasses.
- Garnish with extra mint or lime slices.