Special Diet Notes: Jamaican Potato Salad
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and vegetarian.
- 8 medium potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 large can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 small can corn, drained
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 13.75 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- I 14-16 oz. can black beans, drained
- ½ cup Jamaican jerk sauce or BBQ sauce
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Cut cooked potatoes into bite-sized chunks. Add to large bowl with eggs, olives, tomatoes, corn, red peppers, artichoke hearts, and black beans.
- Mix jerk/BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, Dijon and salt; gently fold into potato mixture.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.