A simple potato salad made a little healthier with dairy-free yogurt in place of some of the mayonnaise. It also has a nice balance of carbs and proteins thanks to some hardboiled eggs added to the mix. Perfect for summer barbecues.
Special Diet Notes: Potato Salad
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, nut-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
- 6 potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 6 eggs, boiled, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 8 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup dairy-free yogurt (plain soy yogurt works well)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- dill and paprika
- Combine all ingredients except dill and paprika and mix well, saving some egg slices and radishes for garnish.
- Sprinkle with dill and/or paprika if desired.
- Refrigerate before serving.