This Creamy Peanut Sauce is a versatile recipe that comes from the ever so popular cookbook, “Vegan World Fusion Cuisine : Over 200 award-winning recipes“, by Dr. Jane Goodall.
Special Diet Notes: Creamy Peanut Sauce
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
For gluten-free: swap tamari, liquid aminos, or coconut aminos for the shoyu.
- 1 ¾ cup Coconut milk
- 1 ⁄3 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2½ tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 2 tablespoon shoyu, or to taste (may sub light Chinese soy sauce)
- ½ teaspoon curry paste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.