Special Diet Notes: Italian Potato Wedges
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, plant-based, vegan, and vegetarian.
Italian Potato Wedges
This recipe is from Sandra, a UK chef.
Author: Sandra Butler
Serves: 4 servings
- 500g white potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. Chop the potatoes into wedges, making sure they are all reasonably similar in size. Place on a baking sheet.
- Mix the herbs together and sprinkle over the wedges. Drizzle the oil over the top of them and mix thoroughly with your hands. Make sure all the wedges are evenly covered.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until soft. Turn them half way for an even crispy coating.