This recipe for roasted vegetables comes from Patricia DiGiacomo of Fit Fare – This is a rather simple recipe that is nearly guaranteed to get rave reviews.
Special Diet Notes: Roasted Vegetables
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- Bell peppers
- Sweet potatoes
- Onions (pearl onions are the best)
- Whole cloves of garlic
- Snap peas
- Cut all of the vegetables into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Separate out the vegetables by cooking time. Carrots, potatoes, and other root vegetables will cook faster than onions, snap peas, and bell peppers.
- Take the longer cooking veggies and toss with a tablespoon of olive oil and some paprika. You can also add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Throw the veggies in a roasting pan and roast for 15 minutes. Repeat the toss and spice process with the quicker cooking veggies and now add those to the roasting pan.
- Roast until the potatoes and root veggies are tender, usually another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve to delighted guests.