Cut these chips into triangles for dips, nachos or tortilla soup or leave them whole and use for tostadas. Try crumbling baked pieces and use in place of croutons to add a zesty crunch to your salads.
Special Diet Notes: Barbequed Tortilla Chips
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 5 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thoroughly whisk oil and BBQ sauce.
- Brush mixture on top of corn tortillas.
- Slice tortillas into desired shape; sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Lay in a single layer on cookie sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes, checking during last few minutes to prevent burning.*
- Remove from oven and cool.
- *Chips may appear moist when you remove them from the oven but will quickly crisp.