Such a simple concept – low fat, no sugar added, a great way to get some vitamins in your family, and perfect for cooling off during a hot summer day.
Enjoy this portable treat anywhere – simply pop them out of the freezer and into a cooler pack. The preparation couldn’t be easier, no dicing, chopping, peeling and stirring, just rinse, dry and freeze!
- A bunch of seedless grapes
- Remove grapes from stems.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the grapes.
- Place grapes in a bowl and freeze for a couple of hours.
- Once frozen, pop out and enjoy. Leftovers can be packed into a ziptop baggie, and kept in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Note: If making this recipe for kids, be sure they are big enough to eat a frozen grape. They tend to be slippery, and could cause choking in little ones.