Thanks to Rob Benes of the Well Fed Network for this inspirational summer recipe… These homemade popsicles are super simple and deliciously fruity.
Special Diet Notes: Homemade Popsicles
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, and soy-free.
- 3 ounces of your favorite Jell-O flavor
- 1 packet of unsweetened Kool-Aid (a flavor that complements the Jell-0)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher that can hold at least 2 quarts, and stir until dissolved.
- Next, add enough cold water to make 2 quarts.
- Then, pour the mixture into your molds and freeze unit it starts to thicken.
- Finally, insert a popsicle stick (if needed, you can find the sticks at your local grocery store) and let it freeze completely.