This Honey Roasted Nuts and Raisins mix is seriously addictive! It’s sweet, a little salty, and very nutty. It’s packed with a variety nuts and seeds making it a filling snack, perfect for on the go.
Special Diet Notes: Honey Roasted Nuts and Raisins
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 1 teaspoon shortening or oil
- 2-3 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground cloves
- ⅔ cup raisins
- 1-2 T flaxseeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Heat shortening/oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir in honey, and cook briefly, just until the mix bubbles around the edge of the pan.
- Add all ingredients to the pan except for the dried fruit, and cook over medium heat for about 8 min or until nuts are golden, stirring frequently.
- Stir in raisins.
- Immediately spread onto prepared baking sheet and cool completely