Special Diet Notes: Seedy Raw Snack Squares
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups shelled hemp seed
- 4 bananas
- 2 cups flax seed (soak for 1 hour in water)
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1-1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- ½ cup dried apricots (diced)
- In a food processor, blend the bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Add mixture to the bananas and process until well mixed.
- Scoop mix onto wax paper sheets on a dehydrator tray.
- Spread the mixture to ½-inch thick.
- Dehydrate at 100F until firm.
- Takes about 24-48 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!