This strawberry lemonade smoothie recipe is a Sippable entry in the Snackable Recipe Contest submitted by Hallie Klecker of Daily Bites. The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now (PDF, iTunes, Kindle & more): www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
Special Diet Notes: Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan / plant-based, vegetarian and optionally paleo.
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 large Medjool dates, pitted and softened
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated lemon zest
- Sweetener, to taste
- Place the milk beverage, strawberries, dates, ice, cashews, lemon juice and zes in a high-speed blender* and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Taste test and blend in your favorite sweetener (such as stevia, honey, or agave nectar) to taste.