This Java Mudslide is definitely on the indulgent treat side – a delicious blend of chocolate, coffee, coconut milk, and dairy-free mocha almond fudge frozen dessert. The recipe is a Sippable entry in the BIG Snackable Recipe Contest (over $3500 in cash prizes available!) submitted by Valerie Tamez-Avila.
The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now via PDF, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo or Google Play: www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
To qualify for the contest, this Java Mudslide recipe uses Coconut Milk Beverage and Frozen Dessert from So Delicious Dairy Free.
Special Diet Notes: Java Mudslide
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free peanut-free, soy-free, vegan / plant-based, and vegetarian.
For a nut-free java mudslide that is a little more chocolaty, you can use chocolate coconut milk frozen dessert in place of the mocha almond fudge.
- 1 cup ice
- 1½ cups brewed coffee (Your choice, but my favorite is breakfast blend)
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk Beverage
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Mocha Almond Fudge Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Spring water
- Place the ice, coffee, milk beverage, frozen dessert and hcocolate chips in your blender and set on smoothie (or high) for 45 seconds.
- Slowly blend in water, as needed to reach your desired consistency.
I am a mudslide virgin. This looks seriously delightful. Actually, the Java Mudslide looks like a great beverage to serve to guests or someone special. The presentation is simply beautiful too.
What a fun recipe! I love all the new kinds of non-dairy milk you can find these days.
oh wow, one of my friends LOVES mudslides, the cocktail? I cannot remember what is actually in those, but this would be a good start in making one of her old favorites!