Forget all of the dairy and refined sugars in a Starbucks frappuccino … this vegan pumpkin frappuccino recipe is a delicious, seasonal, frosty treat that anyone can enjoy! The recipe was submitted by Megan Teet of Fitting Into Vegan as a Sippable entry in the BIG Snackable Recipe Contest (entries are closed, but the winners will be announced on that post!).
The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now via PDF, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo or Google Play: www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
Since Sarah has tested and approved this vegan pumpkin frappuccino recipe as one she would repeat, I’ve added it to the “Sarah’s Recipes” section. Here are her personal notes on the recipe:
Finishing Tip: We respect that Megan was keeping this a low-sugar, breakfast-worthy beverage, but for a special Starbucks-like treat, you can top this pumpkin frappuccino with dairy-free CocoWhip!
Photos: The picture above is from Sarah’s kitchen, below is from Megan’s.
Special Diet Notes: Pumpkin Frappuccino
By ingredients this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan / plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree (Megan uses Libby’s)
- 5 Mariani pitted dates (can sub medjool dates)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tray frozen coffee cubes
- 1½ cups So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage
- Add all ingredients to your blender in the order listed, with the softer ingredients closer to the blades.
- Blend until it reaches a smoothie consistency.