This vegan pumpkin pie martini recipe was shared with me by BOM BOM Brands. They make creamy, dairy-free liqueurs. I didn’t have any vodka, so I ended up making the creamy cocktail option, which tastes like spiked pumpkin pie filling!
This was Tony’s favorite of the two pie-inspired drinks that we made. I honestly couldn’t decide. This one was a true treat, but the more grown-up vegan apple pie martini is pretty darn tasty too. Both are made with a BOM BOM dairy-free liqueur. This recipe uses their rich, sweet, and surprisingly light Nilli Vanilli flavor.
You must be 21 or older to enjoy this vegan pumpkin pie martini! BOM BOM contains premium Caribbean rum.
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Pumpkin Pie Martini
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 3 parts creamy dairy-free vanilla liqueur (I used BOM BOM Nilli Vanilli Almond Milk Liqueur)
- 1 part plain, vanilla, or chai vodka
- 1 spoonful pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie filling (for sweeter)
- Ground cinnamon
- Crushed dairy-free cookies, for the rim (optional)
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
- Put the BOM BOM, vodka, pumpkin, and ice in a martini shaker or mason jar. Cover and SHAKE YOUR BOM BOM!!
- Strain and pour into martini glasses (optionally rimmed with crushed cookies). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick.