This recipe for spinach artichoke dip mac and cheese is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Talia Hassid. To qualify, the recipe includes Cashew Milk and Greek-style Almond Yogurt by So Delicious Dairy Free.
This fun and flavorful spinach artichoke dip mac and cheese does call for several store bought ingredients.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Spinach Artichoke Dip Mac and Cheese
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, and vegetarian.
- 16 ounces gluten-free pasta
- 1½ cups So Delicious Dairy Free Cashew Milk
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine (such as Earth Balance buttery spread)
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 wedge Daiya dairy-free Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 package Go Veggie vegan garlic and chive cream cheese
- 1 container So Delicious Dairy Free Plain Almond Milk Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup dairy-free parmesan (Talia uses Go Veggie)
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- ½ can artichokes (drained and chopped)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Gluten-free bread crumbs or crushed crackers, for topping
- Cook and drain the pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat the cashew milk and margarine on the stove over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Add in the chopped garlic and Jack cheese and continue to mix until the cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in the cream cheese, yogurt, and parmesan and mix until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour your drained pasta into the cheese sauce, and add the drained spinach and chopped artichokes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with bread crumbs or crushed crackers if desired.
Want another delicious recipe like this one? Try my Southwestern Stovetop Mac and Cheese.